Čula jesam da se dragi ženi, 「聽到我的愛人要結婚了」歌詞 Amira Medunjanin



Amira youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeFEAe3ik98

lyrics:
http://lyricstranslate.com/en/%C4%8Dula-jesam-da-se-dragi-%C5%BEeni-i-did-hear-about-my-darling-getting-married.html

Čula jesam da se dragi ženi

Čula jesam da se dragi ženi,
čula jesam da se dragi ženi.
我聽到我的愛人要結婚了,
Nek se ženi drago je i meni,
nek se ženi drago je i meni.
他能結婚,我也很高興。

Aj, i ja ću mu u svatove doći,
aj, i ja ću mu u svatove doći.
唉呀,我也會去參加他的婚禮啊。
Lijepe ću mu darove donijeti,
lijepe ću mu darove donijeti.
我會帶給他很好的賀禮。

U lijevoj ruci kitu ružmarina,
u lijevoj ruci kitu ružmarina.
我的左手會帶著一束 Rosemary 花,
A u desnoj malenoga sina,
a u desnoj malenoga sina.
右手會牽著我其中一個小兒子。


英文翻譯者評:
*a small branch of rosemary is usually used to signify wedding guests, it's pinned to their clothes. And it has simbolical meaning because it doesn't wither, it is a symbol of something longlasting, neverending.
持久,不凋謝。



english:

I did hear about my darling getting married,
I did hear about my darling getting married.
May he get married, I'm also glad.
May he get married, I'm also glad.
Well, I will too come to his wedding,
Oh, I will too come to his wedding.
I will bring him nice presents,
I will bring him nice presents.
In my left hand a rosemary bundle,*
In my left hand a rosemary bundle.
And in the right one my small son,
And in the right one my small son.



留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Rocio Marquez Guajiras "Aquella noche caía" Letra 歌詞翻譯

Kiva 微型貸款

Flamenco DVD/CD 出借